MNHS Alumni Community

A site to where alumni of MNHS - Mankayan National High School can communicate together.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Head

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-20
Location : Table Front, House

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:38 am

Name: Admin
Location: Table Front, House

I will be handling site informations for a while..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mnhs.forumotion.net
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Admin, 何か変な奴が出てきた。 どうする? forum rulesを知らないみたいだから topicを投稿するの禁止しますか?

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 am

SakuraMae wrote:
Admin, 何か変な奴が出てきた。 どうする? forum rulesを知らないみたいだから topicを投稿するの禁止しますか?

wag muna.... Sad

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 am

Cherry wrote:

wag muna.... Sad


....Question

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:35 am

SakuraMae wrote:

....Question

kaya ko sinabi yun kasi maybe we are too harsh naman to block the person from the site, yun pala may mga post na iba na nd ko na nabasa.. since admin already deleted it.. Smile

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-20
Location : Table Front, House

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 am

SakuraMae wrote:
Admin, 何か変な奴が出てきた。 どうする? forum rulesを知らないみたいだから topicを投稿するの禁止しますか?

hmm.. nababasa ko ito dati..
hmm.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mnhs.forumotion.net
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:06 am

Cherry wrote:

kaya ko sinabi yun kasi maybe we are too harsh naman to block the person from the site, yun pala may mga post na iba na nd ko na nabasa.. since admin already deleted it.. Smile


hehe..i got ur point but believe me, it's not what u think. if using my own language ws a li'l bit uncomfortable to anyone here, then i apologize for that..Neutral Though i still wnt u to understand that it ws the least i could do at the very moment when the guy ws making fun of our forum. i ws relactant at first but i got upset when he began leaving a rude comment on every single topic we posted so i had to delete some of his posts. Buti n lng nakabantay dn pla c dyords at pnagsbihan xa.

claro n b, Cherrie? Wink

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 am

Admin wrote:

hmm.. nababasa ko ito dati..
hmm.. Wink


Drop it..!
umay k ta ipalagip ko knym! hahaha!!
besides, who would believe u either..? tongue

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 am

SakuraMae wrote:
hehe..i got ur point but believe me, it's not what u think. if using my own language ws a li'l bit uncomfortable to anyone here, then i apologize for that..Neutral Though i still wnt u to understand that it ws the least i could do at the very moment when the guy ws making fun of our forum. i ws relactant at first but i got upset when he began leaving a rude comment on every single topic we posted so i had to delete some of his posts. Buti n lng nakabantay dn pla c dyords at pnagsbihan xa.

claro n b, Cherrie? Wink

very well said ate sakura... Smile i understand po.. well i guess that person whoever he is learned his lesson that not all forums are for fun...
hmm no cybercode hehehe kasi surely yung iba nagwowonder what was that all about... Wink

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 am

SakuraMae wrote:
besides, who would believe u either..? tongue

you are so right Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Cherry wrote:
SakuraMae wrote:
besides, who would believe u either..? tongue

you are so right Laughing Laughing Laughing


nyehehe...Laughing i'm sure may angaL yng c Admin..tongue

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 pm

SakuraMae wrote:
Cherry wrote:
SakuraMae wrote:
besides, who would believe u either..? tongue

you are so right Laughing Laughing Laughing


nyehehe...Laughing i'm sure may angaL yng c Admin..tongue

panigurado... Laughing Laughing

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Cherry wrote:

panigurado... Laughing Laughing


sori n lng xa! tongue maekLat 2met! Laughing Laughing

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 pm

SakuraMae wrote:
sori n lng xa! tongue maekLat 2met! Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing peace po admin... Razz

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jobal



Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 33
Location : Doha, Qatar

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:45 pm

sino po c admin natin?hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:57 pm

jobal wrote:
sino po c admin natin?hehe


haha.. cnu nga b xa..?? Razz

kunwari confidential dw ung identity nya..Laughing ooopppss!! hehe

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:04 am

SakuraMae wrote:
jobal wrote:
sino po c admin natin?hehe
haha.. cnu nga b xa..?? Razz

kunwari confidential dw ung identity nya..Laughing ooopppss!! hehe

Laughing Laughing Laughing aba admin pakilala ka daw...
batchmates nga natin nd makapaniwala na ikaw admin .. LOL
mas lalo siguro mga teachers natin if ever... peace out!!! Razz

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:19 am

hala, dgta dan rumwaren..! hahaha..! tongue
..tma na nga at mgagalit n tlaga un. i almost 4got, site owner prin xa d2..Wink nyehehe
gomen(sori) Admin..

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:38 am

SakuraMae wrote:
hala, dgta dan rumwaren..! hahaha..! tongue
..tma na nga at mgagalit n tlaga un. i almost 4got, site owner prin xa d2..Wink nyehehe
gomen(sori) Admin..

yup tama na magagalit na tlga si admin.. sorry po... but then saludo ako dyan... sa dedication nya sa site... kudos admin!!! Smile

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:03 am

Cherry wrote:
saludo ako dyan... sa dedication nya sa site... kudos admin!!! Smile

ehemm! lalaki uLo nyan! haha! biro lng..Wink hehe..

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 am

SakuraMae wrote:
ehemm! lalaki uLo nyan! haha! biro lng..Wink hehe..

Laughing Laughing Laughing andyan ka nmn ate ei... pakibatukan na lang kapag nagka ganon Razz

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:03 am

Cherry wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing andyan ka nmn ate ei... pakibatukan na lang kapag nagka ganon Razz


ahaha! sure, dear! nu mkitak a tni aglemlemeng met smet..Razz Razz Razz

o, pano n yn Admin? u can run, but u cnt hide.. hihi!!! tongue

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-20
Location : Table Front, House

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:17 am

jobal wrote:
sino po c admin natin?hehe
SakuraMae wrote:
haha.. cnu nga b xa..?? Razz

kunwari confidential dw ung identity nya..Laughing ooopppss!! hehe

Cherry wrote:
aba admin pakilala ka daw... batchmates nga natin nd makapaniwala na ikaw admin .. LOL mas lalo siguro mga teachers natin if ever... peace out!!!
hahaha.. Razz
I cant stop laughing at this one..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mnhs.forumotion.net
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Admin wrote:
jobal wrote:
sino po c admin natin?hehe
SakuraMae wrote:
haha.. cnu nga b xa..?? Razz

kunwari confidential dw ung identity nya..Laughing ooopppss!! hehe

Cherry wrote:
aba admin pakilala ka daw... batchmates nga natin nd makapaniwala na ikaw admin .. LOL mas lalo siguro mga teachers natin if ever... peace out!!!
hahaha.. Razz
I cant stop laughing at this one..


ha-ha! then why did u delete the last part of my post..Question Rolling Eyes Question any reason?

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Head   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 am

SakuraMae wrote:
Admin wrote:

I cant stop laughing at this one..
ha-ha! then why did u delete the last part of my post..Question Rolling Eyes Question any reason?

oo nga ei nagwonder rin ako hehehe Question Question Question

bakit kaya Question

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Head   

Back to top Go down
 
The Head
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Head of Procuring Entity
» Birds Attacking My Head
» REPOST~DEEP SNOW~OVER MY HEAD!!!
» Gripping snakes' head
» head hunter....Almost slice my head off! pls help!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MNHS Alumni Community :: MNHS Alumni :: Welcome-
Jump to: