MNHS Alumni Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MNHS Alumni Community

A site to where alumni of MNHS - Mankayan National High School can communicate together.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Campus Tragedy

Go down 
+8
dyords
jobal
Admin
SakuraMae
StephanieAnn
rhea
Cherry
Hubert
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hubert

Hubert

School Campus Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:23 pm

I have seen the tragedy at the school due to the recent thypoon.
Can we discuss on what to do.?.
Back to top Go down
Hubert

Hubert

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 am

courtesy of the person on who is handling the MNHS friendster account. This are photos taken at the site of MNHS - Mankayan National High School.

Save your alma mater.

School Campus Tragedy 1_128266991l

School Campus Tragedy 1_406904706l

School Campus Tragedy 1_582365974l

School Campus Tragedy 1_659564522l

School Campus Tragedy 1_756570900l

School Campus Tragedy 1_754429976l

School Campus Tragedy 1_745752790l

School Campus Tragedy 1_725794944l

School Campus Tragedy 1_947119553l

School Campus Tragedy 1_946824883l
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:08 am

methnicity wrote:
I have seen the tragedy at the school due to the recent thypoon.
Can we discuss on what to do.?.

shocks what happened to our school...
gaano kalala ang damage nito.. do you have any news about it...
Back to top Go down
Hubert

Hubert

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:37 am

temperence wrote:

nabalitaan ko lang.. somebody informed me about it..
di ko pa alam ang total damage na nangyari.. hmm..

wala ka bang balita sa mga ito..?..
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:55 am

methnicity wrote:
temperence wrote:

nabalitaan ko lang.. somebody informed me about it..
di ko pa alam ang total damage na nangyari.. hmm..

wala ka bang balita sa mga ito..?..

unfortunately ala akong balita about it. i've already told you only at the net that i am updated a friend from australia just informed me regarding these i thought it's the same mcs but then it's not i've checked the FS of mankayan & really it's very hard to think our very own school was also affected with it...
i was wondering how far the damage goes since you vey well know our house is just near the our school also...
Back to top Go down
Hubert

Hubert

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 am

temperence wrote:

unfortunately ala akong balita about it. i've already told you only at the net that i am updated a friend from australia just informed me regarding these i thought it's the same mcs but then it's not i've checked the FS of mankayan & really it's very hard to think our very own school was also affected with it...
i was wondering how far the damage goes since you vey well know our house is just near the our school also...

now that you mentioned that.. hmmm .. am not really sure about the damage...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: yah right!!!   School Campus Tragedy EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:27 am

yup that's why i want to know the updates with it.. since some of the pix if you still remember the rooms near our classroom before... so cant really see how far the damage goes., the school ground also if it is good pa... Sad
Back to top Go down
rhea

rhea

PostSubject: mnhs tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:40 am

according to one of my batch mate who posted a comment in our batch fs, mankayan has been declared under state of calamity as of June 24.

I heard from a local news last thursday that some families located near the school or under the danger zone area were advised to move or be relocated to a safer place. i haven't heard any updates on what our local government's move on the said present scenario of our school yet, or maybe they had, but i was the one who missed it.

the sank area of the ground was almost near the mango tree na raw, according to a friend who is currently in mankayan right now. classes still resumes though, pero the fear is always there. especially that we are expecting more rains or even typhoons to come. sana makiayon ang panahon, not to cause more damage.

i am only informed by the current situation of the school through fs, local news, or thru text.

hope to get more concrete updates about our beloved alma mater.
Back to top Go down
StephanieAnn

StephanieAnn

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:06 am

Good Evening! Here are some photos of the latest damage. Crying or Very sad

School Campus Tragedy 100_3035

School Campus Tragedy 100_3034

School Campus Tragedy 100_3033

School Campus Tragedy 100_3031

School Campus Tragedy 100_3017

School Campus Tragedy 100_3014

School Campus Tragedy 100_3013

School Campus Tragedy 100_3032

Sad Sad
Latest pictures taken this afternoon after a heavy downpour...
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 am

StephanieAnn wrote:
Good Evening! Here are some photos of the latest damage. Crying or Very sad

tsk....in juz one day, gnito n ang itsura? grabe mettenen anne!! Shocked Shocked thnk u for posting, kianne!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 am

I will fix the size tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
https://mnhs.forumotion.net
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:39 am

thanks admin for your prompt response... very kind of you....

oh my what happened to our alma mater... Sad how's the students coping with these...
nakakatakot nmn tapos tag-ulan pa ngayon...
ate vangie... what's the action of the LGU? thanks a lot...
Smile
Back to top Go down
StephanieAnn

StephanieAnn

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 am

School Campus Tragedy 100_3106-1

School Campus Tragedy 100_3108-1

School Campus Tragedy 100_3109-1

School Campus Tragedy 100_3114-1

School Campus Tragedy 100_3116-1

School Campus Tragedy 100_3117-1

School Campus Tragedy 100_3123-1

-->Latest photos taken by my papa.. So sad that the mango tree is no longer standing.. Hopefully it will be the last to go.. Sad
Back to top Go down
jobal

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:06 am

wow!nakalahati na pala ang grounds..sana hindi aabot sa may stage para hindi matumba ung bandila natin..naabak taun a no matumba jy flagpole..hehe..no ngata agkarga kau na lng dta t white flag tapno ammo na nga agsurrender taun..hehe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:43 pm

grabe na ang damage.. hmmm..
I think relocation na talaga ang best choice.. Sad

reconstructing the school would be a little bit hard..
Back to top Go down
https://mnhs.forumotion.net
dyords

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:36 pm

@Steph

Any more updates or actions the local and provincial government is planning to do on the situation? Such as declaring the site a danger zone. Or any course of actions?
Back to top Go down
dyords

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 am

steph thanks for the latest picture of our school, can't imagine ganon na kalala ang damage.. Sad any latest development from the government?
sana lang wag ng antayin ng local municipality na may mangyari na not good bago sila gumawa ng mga hakbang.. as you can see relocation is the best way here...
students are in great danger... they are not safe... kung ako student nd ako papasok kasi nakakatakot... especially tag-ulan ngayon... i will not take the risk...
sana wag ipagwalang bahala ng government eto...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:39 am

hmmm the rain is too hard sa mankayan as for the moment... i forgot to ask kung ilang araw ng umuulan.. so was wondering kung anong effect nya sa school natin... mahirap yung ganito na panay panay ang ulan ei... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
jobal

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 am

Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:35 am

jobal wrote:
http://baguiomidlandcourier.com.ph/region.asp?mode=%20archives/2009/july/7-12-2009/reg1.txt

latest from your Midland.

thanks for the latest updates...
katamaran magbrowse ei hehehe... Smile
Back to top Go down
jobal

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:49 am

isu gamin met t maysa nga subsubaybayak nga site t internet,..hehe..FYI pala, every wednesday nila pinupublish online ang naprprint on paper every sundays, kaya late tau ng mga 3 days pagdating sa balitang cordi..hehe
Back to top Go down
karen soliba

karen soliba

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:23 am

oh my gosh, phil am suyayen was texting this morning about the new landslide...to see the pictures now...ay makitakon nga talaga. ala kabutbuteng. sayang diay tree diay sango ti 1st building, ado memories diay. ken nahalf en diay agdan.

ala han pay nakalahati school year. anya plans ti local government about the school and students ngay?
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:28 am

jobal wrote:
FYI pala, every wednesday nila pinupublish online ang naprprint on paper every sundays, kaya late tau ng mga 3 days pagdating sa balitang cordi..hehe

gnun? hmm..Shocked
juz keep us updated then, ading.
tutaL, chinecheck mo nman pla plagi.. Very Happy well atleast, it's a reliable source..
tnx a Lot.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:55 pm

jobal wrote:
isu gamin met t maysa nga subsubaybayak nga site t internet,..hehe..FYI pala, every wednesday nila pinupublish online ang naprprint on paper every sundays, kaya late tau ng mga 3 days pagdating sa balitang cordi..hehe

ay isu aya... hehehe anyways thanks a lot... Smile hmm dagdag ko nga sa binabasa ko yun..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Campus Tragedy   School Campus Tragedy Empty

Back to top Go down

School Campus Tragedy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next