MNHS Alumni Community

A site to where alumni of MNHS - Mankayan National High School can communicate together.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Getting to know each other.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
karen soliba

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 33
Location : manila, philippines

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:47 pm

wen photobucket, i upload diay picture diay tas copy diay link then insertl url ditoy, isu inaramid da samet diay pictures ti nagday nga school tayo.:-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Quote :

my class section was mali intentionally, nakakaintimidate naman kasi kau e halos lahat from science high..hoping nga ada sumaruno kendakami with ms. Sakura nga mangi-introduce met bagi na nga not from science class..

oppsss what should i say...
very considerate of you jobal pero gaya ng sabi ni ate sakura everybody is cool here... ikaw tlga... gone are those days nung high school tayo... we are all mature individuals here... Very Happy

sa mga newly registered introduce yourself para lahat tayo magkakilala... malay nyo matagal na pala kayong hinahanap ng mga batchmates nyo kasi matagal ng alang mga communications... me mga activities pala kayo... oh db? Very Happy

bear in mind that this site was created for all the alumnis of MNHS... maid na itekteken...

God bless everyone & hope to hear from my fellow alumnis... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-20
Location : Table Front, House

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 am

am from the regular guys.. doing the irregular things..
like irregular classes..
irregular drinking.. LOL.. that was me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mnhs.forumotion.net
Vangie '80
Moderator


Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-06-25
Location : MANKAYAN

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:34 am

Yo! it's cool to see you all guys here showing your concerns and plans for our dear alma mater.... I'm from the older batches - Batch "80... Wala pang science section before so no problem to the regular sections... hehe.. basta alumni tau amin ti MNHS...Okay!

We are not that computer literate as you guys so maybe u seldom see those from the 70's & 80"s batches... anyway inviting all the alumni of MNHS especially batch &0's and 80's to register...

To Mikee, Sakura, Admin and Cherry who started it all... keep it up. WE will be having our meeting here at the municipal public library for the Mankayan based MNHS alumni -tomorrow at 5pm so if u guys could be around then please monitor... if there's a way to have video conferencing then do find a way and inform us how... We're on-line here at the library....Till tomorrow for official updates and all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:10 am

EVANGELINE wrote:
WE will be having our meeting here at the municipal public library for the Mankayan based MNHS alumni -tomorrow at 5pm so if u guys could be around then please monitor... if there's a way to have video conferencing then do find a way and inform us how... We're on-line here at the library....Till tomorrow for official updates and all...

hmmm video conference ok sana kaya lang surely with the time difference baka alang mga makakaparticipate even if we wanted too.. di bale ate vangie continue to update na lang po sa amin kung anong napag-usapan nyo... thanks a lot Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:58 am

EVANGELINE wrote:
Yo! it's cool to see you all guys here showing your concerns and plans for our dear alma mater.... I'm from the older batches - Batch "80... Wala pang science section before so no problem to the regular sections... hehe.. basta alumni tau amin ti MNHS...Okay!

We are not that computer literate as you guys so maybe u seldom see those from the 70's & 80"s batches... anyway inviting all the alumni of MNHS especially batch &0's and 80's to register...

To Mikee, Sakura, Admin and Cherry who started it all... keep it up. WE will be having our meeting here at the municipal public library for the Mankayan based MNHS alumni -tomorrow at 5pm so if u guys could be around then please monitor... if there's a way to have video conferencing then do find a way and inform us how... We're on-line here at the library....Till tomorrow for official updates and all...

Mng. Jelyn, when u post the results of the meeting, cn u also include some comments fr the faculty members and students regardng on what they think/feel about the situation they're facing right now? Most esp. the students coz obviously, they are the ones who r badly affcted by the incident..uray ksta nga dlikado ta area kt kapilitan latta nga ageskuwela da w/c is so hard to believe tlaga..Crying or Very sad If u cud also post more pictures taken recently, then that would b better again. We need more visual aids for the development of the site so pls help us. In addition to this, some references of d sch. logo coz another site is being built by our dearest Admin here. (read his post titled, "MNHS site building") b waiting for ur new postings. Tnx much manang ko! Smile

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meriam payadkeo caoili

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 36
Location : surrey, british columbia

PostSubject: newbee here!=)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:29 pm

hiyee yah all! Very Happy mustan ngay...this one here`s gettn bored....=) anyway, im wondering about any developements about our dear alma mater Question ....coz i`ve heard what happened after one monsoon rain some time around june.....sad right Question ...There are quite some memories there....on that school canteen Exclamation ...LOL!!! and the old administration building Question ...yeah...those were the days....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 am

meriam payadkeo caoili wrote:
hiyee yah all! Very Happy mustan ngay...this one here`s gettn bored....=) anyway, im wondering about any developements about our dear alma mater Question ....coz i`ve heard what happened after one monsoon rain some time around june.....sad right Question ...There are quite some memories there....on that school canteen Exclamation ...LOL!!! and the old administration building Question ...yeah...those were the days....

nice to hear from you girl... oh well very sad nga ei.. hope maging goodnews yung result ng meeting nila sa mankayan.. God bless...

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karen soliba

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 33
Location : manila, philippines

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Quote :
Yo! it's cool to see you all guys here showing your concerns and plans for our dear alma mater.... I'm from the older batches - Batch "80... Wala pang science section before so no problem to the regular sections... hehe.. basta alumni tau amin ti MNHS...Okay!

We are not that computer literate as you guys so maybe u seldom see those from the 70's & 80"s batches... anyway inviting all the alumni of MNHS especially batch &0's and 80's to register...

To Mikee, Sakura, Admin and Cherry who started it all... keep it up. WE will be having our meeting here at the municipal public library for the Mankayan based MNHS alumni -tomorrow at 5pm so if u guys could be around then please monitor... if there's a way to have video conferencing then do find a way and inform us how... We're on-line here at the library....Till tomorrow for official updates and all...

wow nice to see other people's posts. we are now growing:-) and nice to hear there are meetings for the alumni.

yes ma'am, please keep us posted:-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Admin wrote:
am from the regular guys.. doing the irregular things..
like irregular classes..
irregular drinking.. LOL.. that was me..


..yeah right, we were on the BLACK LIST of our guidance counsilor, ma'am Mangiwet.. LOL! Laughing tongue Razz

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claire conse

avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-06-26
Location : taiwan

PostSubject: haler!!!!!   Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 pm

hello...kadakau amin...tnx to u sakura 4 inviting me to join, unay a ragsak ko... well i'm claire batch of 94-95'. i guess kilala nyo na yata ako,joks
i was known as lydia de vega...a boyish type akala mo lalaki, astig...maluko sa klase, kanadadawat ti papel no panag kwe-quiz hehehe, but this is me now i'm not a girl,not yet a woman, but a lady naks... Godbless to all of you!!!!! keep on going!!!!!!!let us invite more..... Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyords



Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-06-30
Location : Cada

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:33 pm

^^
Embarassed Embarassed

Wow!!! Daitam pay sa. Nay pinminta-pintas ka mo:o

Ayagam amin ay taga Taiwan. Ta men parikna da od eman. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rhea

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 am

wow!it's nice seeing and knowing more people here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:39 pm

claire conse wrote:
hello...kadakau amin...tnx to u sakura 4 inviting me to join, unay a ragsak ko... well i'm claire batch of 94-95'. i guess kilala nyo na yata ako,joks
i was known as lydia de vega...a boyish type akala mo lalaki, astig...maluko sa klase, kanadadawat ti papel no panag kwe-quiz hehehe, but this is me now i'm not a girl,not yet a woman, but a lady naks... Godbless to all of you!!!!! keep on going!!!!!!!let us invite more..... Very Happy Wink

ehemmmm! ganda nman ng muse ntin.. Wink Go gurL! nyehehe Laughing
tnx to u too Claire! Smile Very Happy Smile

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rhoui_e

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 30
Location : baguio city

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 am

claire conse wrote:
hello...kadakau amin...tnx to u sakura 4 inviting me to join, unay a ragsak ko... well i'm claire batch of 94-95'. i guess kilala nyo na yata ako,joks
i was known as lydia de vega...a boyish type akala mo lalaki, astig...maluko sa klase, kanadadawat ti papel no panag kwe-quiz hehehe, but this is me now i'm not a girl,not yet a woman, but a lady naks... Godbless to all of you!!!!! keep on going!!!!!!!let us invite more..... Very Happy Wink

hehe, natutuwa aq sa post na ito, kaya pa-post nga rin, hehe. oo nga mas marami na kayu, este tayu, hehe, aryt, have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rhouietiguiing.blog.friendster.com
rovelyn galeng

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 37
Location : Bali

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 am

I was madly in live with "Bukang Liwayway" before...but now, I kinna like the movie "twilight'...Cherry thanks for dragging me here....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-20
Location : Table Front, House

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:07 pm

the number of member keeps on growing... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mnhs.forumotion.net
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Admin wrote:
the number of member keeps on growing... Smile

..nakakatuwa nga eh.. arigato sau...Smile hoping this thing will continue and spread as a wild fire connecting all proud alumni of our beloved alma mater.. Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:58 pm

rovelyn galeng wrote:
I was madly in live with "Bukang Liwayway" before...but now, I kinna like the movie "twilight'...Cherry thanks for dragging me here....

hmm still remember the bukang liwayway with mr japson.. Very Happy
oh well high school life..
hmm read the novel it's much fun... the 4 books... hehehe

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jobal



Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 33
Location : Doha, Qatar

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:15 pm

SakuraMae wrote:
..nakakatuwa nga eh.. arigato sau...Smile hoping this thing will continue and spread as a wild fire connecting all......... Very Happy Very Happy

swine flu kunam a ta paspas metlng nga maiwaras ngem narigat nga mapukaw tano wild fire ket paspas nga agpaiso nga maiwaras ngem mabiit nga matay..hehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ..just kidding
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 am

jobal wrote:
SakuraMae wrote:
..nakakatuwa nga eh.. arigato sau...Smile hoping this thing will continue and spread as a wild fire connecting all......... Very Happy Very Happy

swine flu kunam a ta paspas metlng nga maiwaras ngem narigat nga mapukaw tano wild fire ket paspas nga agpaiso nga maiwaras ngem mabiit nga matay..hehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ..just kidding

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing pasaway...

_________________
[i] I can all things through christ which strengtheneth me... Phil 4:13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:40 am

jobal wrote:

swine flu kunam a ta paspas metlng nga maiwaras ngem narigat nga mapukaw tano wild fire ket paspas nga agpaiso nga maiwaras ngem mabiit nga matay..hehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ..just kidding

hmm.. malay mo un pla ang tinatawag n eternal flame..? haha!
Still, i hope more graduates will advance this good CAUSE so that every student(current) of MNHS will continue to receive an education and be able to empowered to shape their own destiny..

do i sound convincing this time..Question

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jobal



Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 33
Location : Doha, Qatar

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:54 pm

SakuraMae wrote:
jobal wrote:

swine flu kunam a ta paspas metlng nga maiwaras ngem narigat nga mapukaw tano wild fire ket paspas nga agpaiso nga maiwaras ngem mabiit nga matay..hehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ..just kidding

hmm.. malay mo un pla ang tinatawag n eternal flame..? haha!
Still, i hope more graduates will advance this good CAUSE so that every student(current) of MNHS will continue to receive an education and be able to empowered to shape their own destiny..

do i sound convincing this time..Question

point well taken. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-20
Location : Table Front, House

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:24 am

hmmmm Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mnhs.forumotion.net
SakuraMae
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Kanagawa Prefecture, JPN

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Admin wrote:
hmmmm Rolling Eyes

hahaha...drunken

_________________
smt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other.   

Back to top Go down
 
Getting to know each other.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MNHS Alumni Community :: MNHS Alumni :: Welcome-
Jump to: