MNHS Alumni Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MNHS Alumni Community

A site to where alumni of MNHS - Mankayan National High School can communicate together.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION

Go down 
+4
Admin
dyords
Cherry
Vangie '80
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vangie '80

THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:08 am

MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Mankayan, Benguet

OFFICERS (Current)

President: ALFREDO PLADIO
Vice President: SONIA JOVELYN SAB-IT-GALAUS
Secretary: ALEXANDER L. BOCANOG
Treasurer: EVANGELINE TELIAKEN-GOMEYAC
Auditor: JESSICA A. LONGBOAN
PRO: ABEGAIL NA-OY-CEFERINO
Business Managers: MARLON D. SALUPEN & MARVIN A. SAB-IT

BATCH COORDINATORS:

1972 - BENJAMIN DELOS SANTOS
1973 - ALFREDO POLAN
1974 - JULIET TOTANES-TAGWAY
1975 - LUZ MANNONG-DIYAWYAW
1976 - ABEGAIL NA-OY-CEFERINO
1977 - LILY MANGINGA-DELOS SANTOS
1978 - RONNIE LIDUA
1979 - VIRGINIA DICTAAN-BELINO
1980 - CRISTINA DENGAY-TUGAD
1981 - ALMA TOTANES-UDACION
1982 - ROSEPATRICE FAGYAN
1983 - KAREN BACWDEN-TEGAN
1984 - IRENEO BOGAWIT
1985 - JOVELYN RUFINO-MALVAR
1986 - JERICHO BANDONILL
1987 - IMELDA PATANGAN
1988 - FAY LABI
1989 - NELLY TUMAPANG-DAWEG
1990 - ELTON DELOS SANTOS
1991 - ANDREW BACAYAN
1992 - ROSELLE KIDKID
1993 - RYAN S. LIKIGAN
1994 - JOHN AYUGAT
1995 - SHERYL SEPIAN-CLAVER
1996 - DEXTER GACITA
1997 - RIMAS P. LADIP
1998 - ANNIE LAURIE TELIAKEN
1999 - ROXANNE TEBERNIRO
2000 - REYNALD MENDOZA
2001 - STEPHANIE ANN GOMEYAC[/size]

Last edited by Vangie '80 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:20 am

there you go with the officers & the coordinators...

thanks ma'am vangie for that...

God bless everyone... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

if it's possible kindly upload picture of the officers & coordinators..

para naman makilala sila.. thanks a lot..
Back to top Go down
dyords

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:31 am

Uray maga d picture basta ketdi ACTIVE.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:12 am

dyords wrote:
Uray maga d picture basta ketdi ACTIVE.

with regards sa pix if possible lang nmn pero syempre dapat tlgang active sila... Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:13 am

hmm.. di ko kilala ung coordinator sa batch natin.. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mnhs.forumotion.net
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:16 am

Admin wrote:
hmm.. di ko kilala ung coordinator sa batch natin.. Sad

hehehe i thought it's randy kaya lang tapos na ei... Smile
Back to top Go down
StephanieAnn

StephanieAnn

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 am

the officers and batch coordinators were elected 2002... they were retained as officers during the last grand alumni homecoming 2 or 3 years ago so they are still the officers... they are being reactivated now due to the recent tragedy... hehe.... hopefully tuloytuloy na maging active ang officers...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:18 am

StephanieAnn wrote:
the officers and batch coordinators were elected 2002... they were retained as officers during the last grand alumni homecoming 2 or 3 years ago so they are still the officers... they are being reactivated now due to the recent tragedy... hehe.... hopefully tuloytuloy na maging active ang officers...

oh i see., so steph correct me if im wrong... meaning lahat ba ng mga officers & coordinators nasa pinas? thanks...
Back to top Go down
StephanieAnn

StephanieAnn

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:30 am

Cherry wrote:

oh i see., so steph correct me if im wrong... meaning lahat ba ng mga officers & coordinators nasa pinas? thanks...

Si Ma'am Longboan lng po ata wala dto.. Nasa states po ata sya.. Not sure kung saan exactly hehe
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:58 am

StephanieAnn wrote:
Cherry wrote:

Si Ma'am Longboan lng po ata wala dto.. Nasa states po ata sya.. Not sure kung saan exactly hehe

yup ma'am jessica is in the US i forgot lang kung saang place rin, akala ko bumalik na ei.. hehehe
thanks a lot...
Back to top Go down
karen soliba

karen soliba

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:06 am

ma'am jessica is in maryland:-)

apay awan ti another election tapno maupdate officers en for the graduates of 2002 and above.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:10 am

karen soliba wrote:
ma'am jessica is in maryland:-)

apay awan ti another election tapno maupdate officers en for the graduates of 2002 and above.

thanks dear with the info...
i agree with that... another election sana... Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:20 am

cmon gals;

I dont think that reshuffling the current officer would not be a good idea.. hmm
I think updating it would be fair enough..
Back to top Go down
https://mnhs.forumotion.net
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Admin wrote:
cmon gals;

I dont think that reshuffling the current officer would not be a good idea.. hmm
I think updating it would be fair enough..

hehehe sorry for the word, yup update na lang.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jobal

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 pm

so MNHS has been producing graduates for 36 years.!mano ngata amin t naggraduate from MNHS?hehe..i'm just wondering and how many are living today?hehe..mangtulong kau man nga mang-estimate i'm just really curious..hehe..let's say batch 1972 was composed of 20 graduates, we from batch 2002 are 201 graduates..let's assume that the population growth of our school is linear although it should be more accurately be described by a curved graph...kulang ng data e..hehe..from my assumed data of 20 grad in '72, theres an additonal 6 graduates per year(2002-1972=30,201-20=181),181/30=6 approx. additional grad every year. so cguro t grad. t batch 2008 ket 237+?hehe...getting the average (20+237)/2=128.5, so approximately in the 36 years that MNHS has produced graduates hindi cguro lalayo sa 128.5x38=4880+ ang galing sa MNHS..tama kaya ako?hehe..due to the assumption of linear growth instead of parabolic growth i will conservatively guess that MNHS has produced at most 5500 alumni...i'm just wondering kasi kung ilan ang pwede nating mainvite na sumali sa group na to..since from year 2000 e malaki na ang population ng skul natin cguro more than 1000 are computer literate..so pwede pala taung makainvite dto ng at least 500 members?hehe...do we have a more accurate records there?hehe
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:14 am

StephanieAnn wrote:

trueness..more likely, as being the representatives of their batches, they shld be..rather astonishing if they won't..Rolling Eyes
Hopefully they'll begin w/ a good plot, intensify their efforts, and get started subsequently for the best outputs.. sana han nga maging ararte lng jy nagan da..Neutral

As we are all working together for the common good, it's about time to put the acts together. So, good luck everyone! Let's do this! Cool
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:27 am

Vangie '80 wrote:
MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Mankayan, Benguet

OFFICERS (Current)

President: ALFREDO PLADIO
Vice President: SONIA JOVELYN SAB-IT-GALAUS
Secretary: ALEXANDER L. BOCANOG
Treasurer: EVANGELINE TELIAKEN-GOMEYAC
Auditor: JESSICA A. LONGBOAN
PRO: ABEGAIL NA-OY-CEFERINO
Business Managers: MARLON D. SALUPEN & MARVIN A. SAB-IT

BATCH COORDINATORS:

1972 - BENJAMIN DELOS SANTOS
1973 - ALFREDO POLAN
1974 - JULIET TOTANES-TAGWAY
1975 - LUZ MANNONG-DIYAWYAW
1976 - ABEGAIL NA-OY-CEFERINO
1977 - LILY MANGINGA DELOS SANTOS
1978 - RONNIE LIDUA
1979 - VIRGINIA DICTAAN-BELINO
1980 - CRISTINA DENGAY-TUGAD
1981 - ALMA TOTANES-UDACION
1982 - ROSEPATRICE FAGYAN
1983 - KAREN BACWDEN-TEGAN
1984 - IRENEO BOGAWIT
1985 - JOVELYN RUFINO-MALVAR
1986 - JERICHO BANDONILL
1987 - IMELDA PATANGAN
1988 - FAY LABI
1989 - NELLY TUMAPANG-DAWEG
1990 - ELTON DELOS SANTOS
1991 - ANDREW BACAYAN
1992 - ROSELLE KIDKID
1993 - RYAN S. LIKIGAN
1994 - JOHN AYUGAT
1995 - SHERYL SEPIAN-CLAVER
1996 - DEXTER GACITA
1997 - RIMAS P. LADIP
1998 - ANNIE LAURIE TELIAKEN
1999 - ROXANNE TEBERNIRO
2000 - REYNALD MENDOZA
2001 - STEPHANIE ANN GOMEYAC

i just wonder, why don't they register also..?
Back to top Go down
Vangie '80

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 am

Quote :
i just wonder, why don't they register also..? ni Stef lng met ti makitak d2y...Neutral

... let's give them time...not everybody was informed yet ken haan gamin iman nga amin ket nakainternet...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:33 am

Vangie '80 wrote:
Quote :
i just wonder, why don't they register also..? ni Stef lng met ti makitak d2y...Neutral

... let's give them time...not everybody was informed yet ken haan gamin iman nga amin ket nakainternet...

well para sa akin hope maging active sila... my question is lahat ba ng officers & coordinators me contact kayo sa kanila? just asking lang po... Smile
Back to top Go down
dyords

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Guys I think the best way here is contact your own batch. Decide what you want to do to help the school and coordinate with a group who are spear heading a project that will preserve the school. I don't think relying on the officers and coordinators will be of priority but it will help. As Aunt Vangie had said, not everyone have a privilege on having access at the internet (palagi). Im sure everyone are aware of the schools situation. Nagaantay lang ng mga yan ng tamang panahon para lumabas at tumulong. Kung meron ng dapat gawin at ano ang pwedeng maitulong. Again, it is better to start with our own batch then we will all converge. I already started calling my batch and am getting positive results. They just want to be informed on what to do next and are willing to help. Basta meron concrete plan or project . Kudos!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION   THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION Empty

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICERS: MNHS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Page 1 of 1