MNHS Alumni Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MNHS Alumni Community

A site to where alumni of MNHS - Mankayan National High School can communicate together.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy..   CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 pm

ms. rhea better late than never.. Very Happy BELATED HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Very Happy ... May GOd give you the desires of your heart... an over flowing blessings be upon you & your family always...
enjoy your stay here in the site...
God bless.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rhea

rhea

PostSubject: Re: CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy..   CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 pm

[quote="Cherry"][b][i][font=Trebuchet MS][color=darkblue]ms. rhea better late than never.. Very Happy BELATED HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Very Happy ... May GOd give you the desires of your heart... an over flowing blessings be upon you & your family always...[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#00008b]enjoy your stay here in the site... [/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#00008b]God bless.... Very Happy [/color][/font][/i][/b][/quote]

hehehe. thank you po ate cherry for the pabati. SmileWink
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

PostSubject: Re: CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy..   CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 am

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to ms. Rovelyn, Stepahanie and Luscoya.. more blessings to u guys..

CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy.. - Page 2 875184kyfn69b21w
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy..   CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CeLebrAnt(s) oF thE dAy..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MNHS Alumni Community :: MNHS Alumni :: Welcome-
Jump to: