MNHS Alumni Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MNHS Alumni Community

A site to where alumni of MNHS - Mankayan National High School can communicate together.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Kind Of Wedding

Go down 
+2
Cherry
SakuraMae
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:30 am

just wanna share this video clip to all.. (well, some might already know...) 
i just got to know from someone who means a lot to me..(thanks to you.. you know who you are..)

i just LUV it!!! Smile Smile Smile

always stay in LOVE everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:49 am

very cool... the video is awesome... kakaibang entrance yun ah... love their song forever hehehe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:50 am

Cherry wrote:
very cool... the video is awesome... kakaibang entrance yun ah... love their song forever hehehe... Very Happy

it surely is..! am glad u liked it. gagawin ko yan sa wedding day ko! hehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:53 am

SakuraMae wrote:
it surely is..! am glad u liked it. gagawin ko yan sa wedding day ko! hehehe Razz

hahaha surely madaming mag-rereact nyan kapag yan ginawa mo sa atin or dyan they will find it weird for sure...
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:54 am

Cherry wrote:
SakuraMae wrote:

hahaha surely madaming mag-rereact nyan kapag yan ginawa mo sa atin or dyan they will find it weird for sure...

hehehe.. kiber!! i love weird things anyway! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 am

mag practice k n ng dance step mo Cherry dhil inbitado ka. Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:02 am

SakuraMae wrote:
Cherry wrote:
SakuraMae wrote:

hehehe.. kiber!! i love weird things anyway! Razz Razz Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing i wonder kung sino ang kasama sa entourage.. payag kaya silang sumayaw & mag tumbling hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 am

SakuraMae wrote:

oh well oo bah.. alang ala sa kaligayahan mo bakit nd hehehe., ano ang kanta mo ng masimulan na hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 am

Cherry wrote:
i wonder kung sino ang kasama sa entourage.. payag kaya silang sumayaw & mag tumbling hehehe...

wlang kokontra dhil ako ang masusunod! wedding day ko nga eh! hehehe! basta sama ka ha?
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 am

Cherry wrote:
SakuraMae wrote:

oh well oo bah.. alang ala sa kaligayahan mo bakit nd hehehe., ano ang kanta mo ng masimulan na hahaha Razz

kasta man ti kayat ko, game nga tao. hehe.. khit ano! uray gang sa nu man! hahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:21 am

SakuraMae wrote:

wlang kokontra dhil ako ang masusunod! wedding day ko nga eh! hehehe! basta sama ka ha?
kasta man ti kayat ko, game nga tao. hehe.. khit ano! uray gang sa nu man! hahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing wen ladta basta la ketdi agtumbling ti bride ah ket sige... Razz
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 am

Cherry wrote:
SakuraMae wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing wen ladta basta la ketdi agtumbling ti bride ah ket sige... Razz

wahhh! madi a! dapt jy groom! nu saan jy padi! hehehe tongue
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 am

SakuraMae wrote:
Cherry wrote:
SakuraMae wrote:

wahhh! madi a! dapt jy groom! nu saan jy padi! hehehe tongue

dyay groom na lang ti agtumbling sika ket atsplit ka met ah tapno naganas., hahaha... on the other hand asan si kuya toks kanina ko pa pansin na online nd man lang magreact ei... hehe
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:33 am

Cherry wrote:

dyay groom na lang ti agtumbling sika ket atsplit ka met ah tapno naganas., hahaha... on the other hand asan si kuya toks kanina ko pa pansin na online nd man lang magreact ei... hehe

ag split isu?? hmm. pwde pass ako jan! hehehe.

c toks? stalker ata natin yn.. tongue peace out! hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:07 am

hmm.. very nice wedding entrance..
how I wish to be there.. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mnhs.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:16 am

haha.. mabalin nga siyak dyay agtumbling.. ?.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 am

Admin wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing ano daw?!
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Admin wrote:

haha..then take the audition first..Wink
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:51 am

SakuraMae wrote:
Admin wrote:

ahemmm ?!!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:10 am

btw, here's the other version...

...it's just a remake.. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 am

SakuraMae wrote:
Admin wrote:

audition .. hmmm.. so I have to do that..
what dance moves would you want me to perform.. :p
Back to top Go down
jobal

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:26 pm

i don't know they made a follow-up video(divorce) for that wedding, those people have what i call a real sense of humor and originality..haha..the wedding video was featured sa yahoo news before and i was not able to hide my laughter when i watched it, sa office ko kasi pinanood sa oras ng trabaho so i had to share it to with my boss para d mapagalitan.haha.....anybody here wants to follow that radical wedding entrance ceremony?uray gangsa met a t usaren u ken naka igorot custume t abay u..haha
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 pm

jobal wrote:
...anybody here wants to follow that radical wedding entrance ceremony?

definately me!!! the "tayaw" thing..? hmm.. pwde n rin.. nyaha Razz
Back to top Go down
rhea

rhea

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 pm

[quote="SakuraMae"]just wanna share this video clip to all.. (well, some might already know...) 
i just got to know from someone who means a lot to me..(thanks to you.. you know who you are..)

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/4-94JhLEiN0[/flash]

i just LUV it!!! Smile Smile Smile

always stay in LOVE everyone!!![/quote

this video rocks talaga! it really made my day.... Very Happy pero baka no ditoy Pinas ket ado ti reactions no kasta hahaha... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SakuraMae
SakuraMae

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 am

rhea wrote:

this video rocks talaga! it really made my day.... Very Happy pero baka no ditoy Pinas ket ado ti reactions no kasta hahaha... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

haha..magsitaasan ng kilay ba? Laughing
i'm glad that u're quite entertained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Kind Of Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kind Of Wedding   My Kind Of Wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

My Kind Of Wedding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MNHS Alumni Community :: MNHS Alumni :: Web Entertainment-
Jump to: